ISDA CDM stands for ISDA Common Domain Model and is the workdwide data model standard built by ISDA to foster digitalization of the financial industry .
Discover more about this standard here with introductory material providing an insight on the business case including:
- Video: ISDA: What is the ISDA CDM ?
- Podcast: Introducing the ISDA Common Domain Model
- Article: The Foundations of an Efficient Market Infrastructure: Standards in Data and Processing
- Whitepaper: the Future of Derivatives Processing and Market Infrastructure
- ISDA Webinar: The Foundations of an Efficient Market Infrastructure